No Deposit Bonuses
Why does Casino give players a No Deposit Bonus?
No Deposit Bonus is obviously one of these things, that makes onlinе casinos attractivе. These bonuses givе players a chance to play with and win rеal money without depositing thеir own money. This is a vеry interesting concеpt that is presеnt in almost every casino. However, if you want to get the most from them, you should know that there is more than one kind of casino no dеposit bonuses out there. They shаre the same conсept, but they can bе used at speсific times and in a speсific way. Becomе a member of morе than one cаsino and subscribе to their nеwsletter in order to get thе latest offers.
What is important to know or double-check before activating the No Deposit Bonus?
- Countries restricted in access – Many casinos restrict access to No Deposit Bonus, from certain countries and even prohibit the use of VPN to access this system.
- Wagering – A wagering requirement that determines how many times a player must wager funds before withdrawing.
- Maximum win – In almost every No Deposit Bonus, there is a maximum amount that can be won, before playing we advise you to familiarize yourself with this data.
- Bonus validity period – If the bonus terms and conditions are not fulfilled within a certain period of time, the amount that can be won may be burned.
- Limitations on games – It is important to know which games are available for wagering and which are not.
- Availability for users – Mostly all No Deposit Bonus available only for new players, but there are promotions and bonuses that are available even for already registered users.
A variation of the No Deposit Bonus!
There are mainly two types of no deposit bonuses: cashable and non-cashable. To be able to withdraw the bonus, the player must meet specific conditions, such as betting a certain amount. Non-cashable bonuses, also known as fixed bonuses, cannot be withdrawn and are deducted from winnings when the player decides to withdraw them. Casinos offer a No Deposit Bonus and what you get can vary from casino to casino. There are several different bonuses:
- Free Spins (This bonus gives you the opportunity to try out 1 or more games in the slots category, where you don’t have to deposit any money to make a spin)
- Free Cash/Free Crypto (This bonus gives you the opportunity to get free cash or cryptocurrencies, it depends on the terms of the bonus offered by the casino, you can use this bonus in any game)
- Free Mega Wheel Spin (This bonus usually gives you the opportunity once a day to spin the so-called wheel of luck, where various prizes can fall out)
- Free Bet – Casino can offer players such a bonus, it gives the opportunity to put a free bet on sports (it is worth specifying on what sport and what amount of bet)
No Deposit Bonus terms and conditions!
Wagering requirements are general conditions attached to no deposit bonuses. Often referred to as “playing out”, these terms and conditions require you to play out the value of your bonus multiple times before you can withdraw your winnings. For example, if you have a $200 bonus with the wagering requirement set at 20x, you will need to bet a total of $400 using your bonus ($20 x 20). Only after you have completed the wagering requirements can you withdraw your winnings. Any attempt to withdraw prematurely may result in your bonus being revoked. In extreme cases, online casinos may even close your account and blacklist you from the casino.
How to get No Deposit Bonus?
Each casino creates its own conditions on the activation of the bonus, it can be:
- Entering a promo code, which you can get on the casino page or from third-party sites that co-operate with this platform.
- Registration, further verification of user data, as well as confirmation of mail and phone number. After that you need to contact customer support and they will give you the bonus.
- Online platforms – many casinos practice giving bonuses on live broadcasts, all you need is to watch the live stream and during it in the chat or on the screen streamer will appear in the code that you can enter and get a bonus.
- Social networks – in this case you need to subscribe to the social network casino and follow the posts, at some point the platform will put up a post with promo codes to activate the bonus.
What is a Promotional code?
A promotional code or bonus code is a unique set of characters that a player must enter on the platform to activate a no deposit bonus or any other bonus. Players can receive this code as part of a promotion, on partner sites or in online advertisements.
It’s possible to win real money with No Deposit Bonus?
Of course, you can win real money with no deposit bonus. Provided the player meets the terms and conditions, real money can be won up to the value specified in the “maximum withdrawal” clause. The ability to withdraw your winnings is what differentiates no deposit bonuses from demo games.