Terms and Conditions of JoyCasino “4th Deposit Bonus”:
JoyCasino “4th Deposit Bonus”
Bonus 50% up to USD 500
All bonuses are based on the following rules. When you have a bonus on your account:
- The bonus amount will be placed into a Bonus Balance and will be kept separate from your Cash Balance.
- When you place a bet, the bet will be deducted from your Cash Balance. If there are no funds remaining in your Cash Balance, then bets will be deducted from your Bonus Balance.
- Any winnings that you receive will be placed on to your Bonus Balance and cannot be withdrawn until you have met the Wagering Requirements for that bonus.
- The bonus amount itself may also not be withdrawn until you have met the Wagering Requirements. In some cases the bonus is Non-Redeemable, in which case the bonus amount can never be withdrawn.
- When you have met the Wagering Requirements, the sum in your Bonus Balance that is linked to the active bonus will be transferred into your Cash Balance and may then be withdrawn at any time.
- Not all bets will count towards wagering requirements, for example low risk roulette bets. See below for more details.
- If the account balance drops below 0.2 usd/eur/aud/cad (2 nok/sek/cny/uah, 10 rub, 20 jpy, 100 kzt) while there is an active bonus available, the remaining bonus amount will be transferred to the real balance. The bonus itself, in such case, is canceled and cannot be renewed. The bonus won’t be cancelled if there is at least one sports bet with an active status available.
Please ensure you read all other terms below that relate to bonuses.
Only one Bonus can be awarded for any specific event unless We state otherwise, and only one Bonus can be active on your Account at any time.
30.1.2 Your cash balance and your bonus balance
A Bonus is considered as a ‘free bet’ and it does not have an equivalent cash value. No cash alternative, substitution, transfer or assignment of any Bonus will be allowed at any time other than as set out in these terms.
When You are awarded a Bonus, it will be added to the “Bonus Balance” in Your Account.
You cannot withdraw any sums in your Bonus Balance. When You deposit your own cash, this will be added to your Account’s “Cash Balance”. You may withdraw any sums in Your Account’s Cash Balance; but You will forfeit any sums remaining on your Bonus Balance if you do so. Important notice, by creating a payout request you automatically forfeit any sums on Bonus Balance. Even if payout request is cancelled by our finance department due to one reason or another (e.g., fraud check etc.), Bonus money will not be added back to your Bonus Balance.
30.1.3 Betting and making withdrawals when you have a bonus
The cash that you Deposit will be used to place bets on the Service(s). Only if there are no funds remaining in Your Cash Balance will Your bets be funded from Your Bonus Balance automatically. Any winnings you receive when You have a Bonus active on Your Account will be added to your Bonus Balance and may only be withdrawn once the Wagering Requirements have been met.